Checkout the current lab status
As of February 2017, Munich Maker Lab is located in the firefighter's house at Kreativquartier.
- Public Transit: Bus stop/tram stop Leonrodplatz
- Parking: There is plenty of street parking available. Please do not park in front of the gates.
- Bike: Plenty of room for your bikes in the Munich Maker Lab.
The entrance is a big gray gate with windows, the door is located in the gate. When the status is set to open, you can just walk in.
For your first visit, it might make sense to join us on one of the public meetups on Thursday.
MunichMakerLab e.V. Dachauerstr. 112H 80636 München
- Size: ~140m²
- Access: 24/7 with RFID tag + PIN
Until February 2017, we had a space on the premises of the SDI München, in the basement:
MunichMakerLab e.V. SDI München Baierbrunner Straße 28 81379 München
- Size: ~75m²
- shared with Hammer & Schild
- Access 24/7 with RFID tag + PIN
Since it's a bit confusing, here is a video on how to get to the 'WERK1'.
WERK1 München Grafinger Straße 6 81671 München
Room No. B13
- Size: ~ 25m²
- Access: During normal Werk1 working hours by members, or anytime using RFID tokens.
- First 4 Months (Feb, Mar, Apr, May): 0€
- After that: 355€ + tax -> 422€
- Deposit: ???€