The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: second Thursday of the month at 8pm and last Sunday after the cleanup (which starts at 11am)
Next Plenum: Sunday, November 28th, after the cleanup (which starts at 11am)
Topics for the Plenum
Disclaimer online plenum
Holding an online plenum is no new process and we will only do this do try it out during the time the space is closed. Doing online plenums in the future needs plenum approval. In case we decide to do online plenums in the future this acts as a proof of concept.
What are you currently working on?
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from the groups meeting at our space, or other long-term space projects
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20211111 Plenum
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
Plenum meeting minutes
If you're taking the job of writing meeting minutes, please actually write minutes, and then put them in the wiki. It's quite a pain to do it from the top of your head afterwards, or wait forever to get them in the wiki then. We want to be as transparent of an organization as we can be, and documenting the plenum is one of the main pillars of that. --Tiefpunkt (talk) 15:25, 13 November 2021 (CET)
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
Introduce Loomio poll
Give a brief introduction of what you want to be decided on in Loomio before posting it to the Loomio management board