The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: second Thursday of the month at 8pm and last Sunday after the cleanup (which starts at 11am)
Next Plenum: Thursday, October 14th, 8pm after the cleanup
Topics for the Plenum
Disclaimer online plenum
Holding an online plenum is no new process and we will only do this do try it out during the time the space is closed. Doing online plenums in the future needs plenum approval. In case we decide to do online plenums in the future this acts as a proof of concept.
What are you currently working on?
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from the groups meeting at our space, or other longterm space projects
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Meier and German for labeling all drawers in the workshop
- David for stopping by to help with the laercutter
- Meier for sanding down the damaged workshop tables!
- Aaron for refilling the drinks fridge
- Severin for updating node-red
- WE/ for free electronics kits!
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20210925 Plenum
- Any updates on the second story
- Safety lock for the kitchen door
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Several times there is a Tesla parked near the lab that captures Video Footage. --I.Random (talk) 11:00, 10 October 2021 (CEST)
The Future of the Lab
The Lab is continuously awakening from its Covid sleep, and I feel this would be a great moment to take a look at which direction we want the space to go in for the future. We all have somewhat different visions of what the space is to us, and what purpose it should serve us, the community, the city, ... moving forward. It would be super interesting to gather these visions and purposes and try to align them.
To do that, I would like to recommend that we do a workshop together to figure this out. Stuff like this is best moderated by someone who's not directly involved. Lucky for us we have some neighbors who are into that kind of stuff, the fine people of OuiShare, who have their homebase at the Labor Ateliers. Maybe we can discuss with them whether they would be interested in helping us facilitate this process.
- count me in --C22 (talk) 12:41, 9 October 2021 (CEST)
- me --Jonas (talk) 12:58, 9 October 2021 (CEST)
- here, and thanks for writing this down ;) --david (talk) 15:04, 9 October 2021 (CEST)
- count me in aswell --I.Random (talk) 11:00, 10 October 2021 (CEST)
- dito --Aaron (talk)
- same here, thx for caring --Uli (talk) 11:17, 11 October 2021 (CEST)
- beam me up --BotoxBitch (talk) 11:17, 11 October 2021 (CEST)
The soil is fresh and will be used for a single theater performance. Afterwards we need to pick it up (neue schwere reiter). Werkbox³ also exposed interest and they will take some of it. We're talking around 2000L in total. I already clarified the specifics - do we want it? --C22 (talk) 18:28, 9 October 2021 (CEST)
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
Introduce Loomio poll
Give a brief introduction of what you want to be decided on in Loomio before posting it to the Loomio management board
Things to Buy
- 4-5 https://www.hagebau.de/p/moertelkasten-40-x-285-x-73-cm-schwarz-65-l-anP7000129446/ for some soil so we can build a couple of outdoor flower beds like the ones we picked up for free a couple of years ago?