The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: second Thursday of the month at 8pm and last Sunday after the cleanup (which starts at 11am)
Next Plenum: Thursday, May 13 at 8pm
Topics for the Plenum
Disclaimer online plenum
Holding an online plenum is no new process and we will only do this do try it out during the time the space is closed. Doing online plenums in the future needs plenum approval. In case we decide to do online plenums in the future this acts as a proof of concept.
What are you currently working on?
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from of the groups meeting at our space, or other longterm space projects
- -CNC Group: cnc rebuild will become a little more time consuming, y axis needs some redesign aswell. CNC still usable since we can use the CAD for the planing of the new parts.
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? YYYYMMD Plenum
3D Printing stuff
In preparation for printing the organizers we discussed on the last plenum there was a big cleanup and reorganization of the 3-D printing shelves. The Prusa Mini printers are now at a very convenient height to work with, cables are managed properly and the shelves are not cluttered anymore. A lot of random and unrelated stuff has been removed from the shelves. Among the things removed are a moving cardboard box full of fillament deemed to be propably not be printable anymore due to very old age and bad storage. Some of those were even tried and showed to be really not prntable anymore.
Another item is a Hephestos 2 3D-printer. It is unclear where it came from and who owns it. Both items are on the projecct pallet for now.
What should we do with those items?
For the organizers all PLA fillament that was in the shelves was either used up or deemed unprintable. Also the 5 rolls we orderd for this project are gone by now an we could even use a couple more. So we probably need to order some new fillament if we want to provide some for users that don't have their own fillament. If so we should consider a better storage solution that is air tight and not transparent like the ikea boxes used right now.
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
Introduce Loomio poll
Give a brief introduction of what you want to be decided on in Loomio before posting it to the Loomio management board
Things to Buy
- Fillament sensors for the prusa mini 3-d printers. https://shop.prusa3d.com/en/minimini/1016-filament-sensor-mini-assembly.html ~ 40€ for 2 --Meier (talk) 14:09, 29 April 2021 (CEST)
- Short C14-C15 power cords for network power switch to pursa power supply connection https://www.amazon.de/Faconet%C2%AE-Kaltger%C3%A4teverl%C3%A4ngerung-Computer-Netzanschluss-Verl%C3%A4ngerung-Meter/dp/B077B7K25F ~15 €
- Gartenbrause https://www.amazon.de/GARDENA-Classic-Bew%C3%A4sserungsbrause-frostbest%C3%A4ndig-Einhandbedienung/dp/B00PNUCGAY 15 € --Meier (talk) 17:27, 1 May 2021 (CEST) or https://smile.amazon.de/GARDENA-Premium-Multibrause-Gartenbrause-Dauerarretierung/dp/B01MQDU36R/ref=psdc_120553031_t1_B00PNUCGAY which is just 5 bucks more but can also be used for more water throughput. --C22 (talk) 18:24, 1 May 2021 (CEST)