The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: second Thursday of the month at 8pm and last Sunday after the cleanup (which starts at 11am)
Next Plenum: Sunday, March 28th at 11am
- 1 Topics for the Plenum
- 1.1 Disclaimer online plenum
- 1.2 What are you currently working on?
- 1.3 Projects & Groups update
- 1.4 Say Thank you
- 1.5 Stuff from the past
- 1.6 Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
- 1.7 Update on the space opening
- 1.8 Future of Labor e.V. membership
- 1.9 Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
- 1.10 Introduce Loomio poll
- 1.11 Larger consumables order
- 1.12 Things to Buy
Topics for the Plenum
Disclaimer online plenum
Holding an online plenum is no new process and we will only do this do try it out during the time the space is closed. Doing online plenums in the future needs plenum approval. In case we decide to do online plenums in the future this acts as a proof of concept.
What are you currently working on?
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from from of the groups meeting at our space, or other long term space projects
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Severin for disposing the hazardous waste
- Severin for holding a synthesizer hangout
- Bernhard & German for the CNC Workshop
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20210228 Plenum
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
Update on the space opening
Future of Labor e.V. membership
Let's talk about our membership in the labor e.V.
- Downgrade to "associated member"?
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
Introduce Loomio poll
Give a brief introduction of what you want to be decided on in Loomio before posting it to the Loomio management board
Larger consumables order
Due to transparency: We'll order a larger amount of high-quality common bits to have them in stock, so broken or lost bits can be replaced on a regular basis by the persons responsible for the workshop without the need for ordering by the workshop. Stocking our vending machine with sets of these is also a possibility. (Cost: around 150EUR for expected 2+ years supply, YMMV) --david (talk) 16:40, 26 March 2021 (CET)
Things to Buy
- Let us buy a cable drum with a 25m H07RN cable. It would be great to have a proper cable drum available when using the workshop. I'd suggesting "Kunststoff Kabeltrommel H07RN-F 3G1,5 mm²" from Wuerth for 70 € (liste, usually 10-20% discount). These are extremely durable and will probably even survive the harsh space environment. --C22 (talk) 21:40, 25 March 2021 (CET)
- Plotter foil to label the crates in the workshop? 4 meter (2 white/2 color?) will cost us 12€+shipping. --C22 (talk) 23:44, 25 March 2021 (CET)