The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: second Thursday of the month at 8pm and last Sunday at 11am
Next Plenum: Sun, December 29th after the cleanup which starts at 11am.
- 1 Topics for the Plenum
Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20191212 Plenum
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Label everything you store with your name (even stuff you declare free to use)
- Keep free-to-use products within reasonable amounts (leftovers, for other stuff ask if someones interested, otherwise food sharing is are the place to go)
- If you store products, regularly check if they are still good (your free-to-use products are still in your responsibility) or dispose of them.
The new space
- Storage boxes
- Response via Slack: We're not interested
Storing private tools in the space
I'd like to "store" my table saw in the workshop in the new space.
I'll build a nice stand so that it's on the same height as the work tables.
The plug will be locked but I'm happy to give introductions on how to use a saw.
The lock will also serve as a proof of concept for machine access.
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- 2 x Particle sensors for laser/3d printing room + workshop, about 25€ per complete device