The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: second Thursday of the month at 8pm and last Sunday at 11am
Next Plenum: Sun, February 23th, after the Plenum that starts at 11am.
- 1 Topics for the Plenum
- 1.1 What are you currently working on?
- 1.2 Say Thank you
- 1.3 Stuff from the past
- 1.4 Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
- 1.5 Space Move
- 1.6 Genossenschaft DgkH wants to user our space again
- 1.7 "SPOT ON offene Werkstätten" event
- 1.8 Things to Buy
Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Everyone working on the metal around the grid (Severin, German and ...?)
- Everyone working on the concrete base in front of the pit (Andreas, Aaron ...?)
- David for returning the old space
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20200213 Plenum
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
Plenum Sessions on Thursdays - suggestion to change weekday Plenum to Tuesdays or Wednesdays - P373r
MuMaLab WebSite - last update 01.09.2019 - suggestion to change to some other Frontend eg Wordpress - P373r
- Our old space has been returned to the city
- As everything's fine there's nothing more to do for us
- Now in use by Schwere Reiter / Kulturreferat to store theater production equipment and stage decoration
Genossenschaft DgkH wants to user our space again
- Wed 4.3.20 at 17:30
- I don't really think it's feasible this time, as we're still moving and don't have the room at the moment
"SPOT ON offene Werkstätten" event
- Katharina (quartiersbüro) is working on small event for open workshops, maker space and similar (networking, workshops, etc.)
- They asked if we can do this in our space, as we are attending as well, I would suggest to do this
Things to Buy
- Heat press/Transferpresse ~ 200€ for a used one --C22 (talk) 13:18, 15 February 2020 (CET)
- In combination with the cut plotter we can make own shirts (even own MuMaLab shirts so we don't need to order them somewhere else)
- I tested doing a shirt and it worked great, but the results would be even better with evenly distributed heat
- PP crew said that they probably have use for it as well
- It can be stored in the pit while not in use