Release status: beta [box doku]
|Description||12V power meter and distribution box|
A 12V power meter and distribution unit.
- Input: 12V via speakon connector
- Output: 12V via 3 car "lighter" sockets
- Power metering: GC90 power meter
The GC90 power meter can deal with up to 100V DC at 20A. It also has a TTL port via USB connector.
We want to transmit voltage/current/power usage via LoRaWAN. The power meter can output that data via its TTL USB port.
I've build a custom board to connect an Arduino to the GC90 and transmit the output via LoRaWAN.
- Add fuses
- Option for 48V -> 12V converter
- additional connectors, like USB, USB-C, passive PoE...