Release status: experimental [box doku]
|Description||self-sustainable power grid|
We're looking to build a DC migrogrid at CCCamp19.
- CCCamp Wiki: Project Page, Self-organized Session
- Gear list started by /dev/lol people
- Mastodon thread
Forty Eight Grid Teanm Forty Eight
List of recommended devices
- Soldering Irons
- Lab PSU
- Battery Chargers
- Networking Hardware
- WiFi APs
- Laptop chargers
Power Out Boxes
- DC sockets
- Car sockets
- Switches + Fuses
- What kind of fuse?
- Volt/Amp Measurment - "Battery computer" -> Stats via LoRaWAN?
Power In Boxes
12/24V -> 48V
- Schottky Diode
- Fuse / Currentlimiting
- Batterymonitor / Datalogging -> LoRaWAN?
- Auto-Disable with Under/Overvoltage
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32990834620.html https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32864994942.html https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32993234025.html https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32616324201.html https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32957814319.html https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32904528079.html https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32784107301.html
- AltPwr https://web.archive.org/web/20171204032204/https://www.altpwr.net/ https://web.archive.org/web/20170811173021/https://dcgrid.hackpad.com/ https://wiki.sha2017.org/w/Village:Energy https://orga.sha2017.org/index.php?title=Projects:AlternativePowerNetwork https://twitter.com/Commander1024/status/893835395661803520 https://hackaday.com/2017/09/08/that-decentralised-low-voltage-local-dc-power-grid-how-did-it-do/ (If interested in helping contact Hackerspace Revspace in Den Haag, the Netherlands: Ralph Willekes <benadski (at )gmail.com>)
- SELV Plugs   
- Micro Grids