This page is intended to organize a small MuMaLab village at the Chaos Communication Camp 2019
- date: 21.8. - 25.8.2019
- location: 53.03061, 13.30963
- slack channel: #cccamp2019
Who is joining?
|Name||Arrival||Departure||How to get there||Ticket||Space Needed||Notes||DECT||Food (breakfast/dinner)|
|Paul+1||16.8.||Car||ticket ok||3mx3m tent||PAUL (7285)|
|Nico||19.08.||25.08.||Car - can bring limited amount of goods but no people (two seated car)||Ordered|
|Cecile+1||21.08.||25.08.||Car - no capacity||Confirmed||large tent (probably)||no/yes|
|Severin||?||?||Makervan - some capacity||Payment confirmed||van is going to be in the caravan area :( But will need some space for solar gear||TIEF (8433)||yes/yes|
|Uli||20.08.||25.08.||with Peter F||Ticket OK||2p tent 3mx3m||ULIB (8542)||yes/yes|
|Chris K + Olli K (4,5yo)||20.||24.08.||car (might take 1 person + luggage)||Ticket OK||will stay at kidsspace||KALL (5255)||no/no|
|David||unclear yet||probably 25.08||Train or in someone else's (Severin's?) car||Payment confirmed||3mx3m tent|
|Peter F||20.8.||probably 25.08||Car, taking Uli and Olivia - can transport stuff||Payment confirmed||large tent||NR11 (6711)||yes|
|Olivia||20.8.||probably 25.8.||Car, Peter||Ticket OK||One tent|
|Andreas||depends on vacation||depends on vacation||Car, but direction quite unknown||Payment confirmed||Place for a tent, might be a bigger one||none|
|Andreas (FabLab) + Simon||21.8. (?)||25.8.||Car; Andreas + Simon + Hakan?, noch 1 Platz frei||Ticket OK||One tent||none|
|Hakan (FabLab)||?||?||?||?||One tent||none|
- a place to cook
- less crowded then the k. bayrisches Amtsvillage
- place for smaller workshops
- LoRaWAN Introduction (Severin)
- Particulate Matter Sensor Workshop (Uli)
We're looking to do some communal eating for those who'd like to participate (sign up above in the list). There'll be breakfast and dinner, lunch might happen every once in a while maybe? Food will be vegetarian, and we should try to use stuff that doesn't need cooling as we don't have a fridge. If we manage to do some halfway decent planning, we could do some bulk shopping in advance so we don't need to go shopping during camp (as much...)
- Cereals & fruits (e.g. with oatmilk that will not go off so fast without a fridge or limited cooling capabilities)
- Pasta with tomato vegetable sauce
Stuff from the space
- basic cooking equipment
- 1-2 Pots and a pan
- big laddle
- Two "Biertisch-Garnituren"
- Long network cables, switch?
- One long extension cord
- Multi sockets
- Electronics lab gear
- 2 Lab PSUs (the black one and the high voltage one?)
- Soldering gear
- Spare parts
- Some Tools?
- Blue pavillion
Stuff from members
- double flame gas stove + 6kg gas bottle (Uli)
- Gas bottle (Peter)
- Small backup stove + gas (Severin)
- Camping Table (Uli)
- Tent (Andreas)
Stuff everyone should bring themselves
- A cup
- Fridge or at least a cooling box
- Sound system?!
- We can user German's battery box. It also comes with an amplifier and we can rent two stereo speakers (CRYPT) form the space. Pre-amp might be useful though...
- blinky lights!
- Some neutral lights (Tarp will be dark)
- Rope, cable ties, Tape, ... to hang lights and route cables