Biohacking is a term for various movements that share the concept of combining biology with the ideas of the hacker ethic. It includes such movements as DIY body enhancements (magnetic, electronic) as well as DIY biology, which aims to reproduce biological experiments and techniques at home.
- Arduino PCR (DNA amplification)
- 3D printable Dremel centrifuge adapter
- Gel electrophoresis power supply
- DIY gel electrophoresis
- DNAquiri - DNA cocktail for the sophisticated alcoholic
- Bio electricity reactors & DNY Finger Printing @ OHM2013