Before using our printers, please attend the monthly introductory 3d printing workshop. You can register at https://tickets.mumalab.org/courses/.
There's a number of 3D printers at the space:
- Prusa Mini - Two beginner friendly Original Prusa Minis for printing PLA
- Ultimaker "Ulrich" Unlimited Z - Advanced printer with an extremely large Z height
- Artillery Sidewinder X2 - Advanced big format printer with a build area of 300mm x 300mm x 400mm as results of 3dprinter4lab poll.
- Do not print unsupervised. Check on your print at least every half hour or so. We really want to avoid damage to the printers and the potential fire hazard.
- Do not scrape with anything sharp on the build plates
- Do not use anything other than isopropyl alcohol on the build plates
- If you need to do a nozzle change: Ask in the #3d_printinting channel on slack beforehand or ask someone from List of Contacts
- Do not print abrasive materials
- Power off printers after use
The 3D printers are free to use, but please bring your own filament. We recommend you use original Prusament filament. The printers are provided with space funds and our own free time, so please clean up after yourself and notify someone (e.g. in Slack or at List of Contacts) if something goes wrong.