Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
German: Christmas-Tree LED soldering workshop, www plannning
Gunther: fixing old game gear, developing
Serge: continouing developing firmware for ??
Meier: Software for the lasercutter safety board, bread cutter, mobile kitchen sink
Alessandro: Woodworking stuff
David: getting rid of old stuff at home
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from the group meeting at our space, or other long-term space projects
- Lasercutter: Serge and German finished PCB design. PCB ist produced and in shipping already. David will order honeycomb inlay tomorrow. Meier will install the sensors next week.
- 3D-Printer (sidewinder x2) - should have been ordered on 11th of september and should be operational end of september
- Funding from postcode lottery: returning the funding for now. We will request a new funding with a concrete plan in the futurue
- Door lock: David will try to do the electronics side in the next few days
Say Thank you
- Thanks to vrs, q3k, German, Aaron, Meier and Ehsan for a great (first) digital cleanup day!
- q3k for soldering flux donation
- Meier & German for fixing the toilet door situation
- Everyone who participated at the cleanup today
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20220908 Plenum
The date of the Router lift Project on the Projektpalette has not been updated (says 07.06.22) and the Boxes in the Cellar have not been cleaned up. Following the rules for the Projektpalette this means the Router lift Project is free to take. I thereby claim it as mine if there is no response by the projektteam till 27.09.2022. [see this Plenum ] (Bernhard)
- Plenum decides: Vorstand notifies the project lead to get an understanding of the project leads. If no satisfactory response is received by 30 September 2022 midnight it becomes free2take (no reserverations).
- Home of Making e.V. hosted a Hacker-Makerspace-OpenWorkshop Stammtisch at Munich Maker Lab and it was a successful meetup.
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Please do not take stuff without reading, understanding and finally putting down a note on Stuff on a mission. The ladder magically disappeared, wrenches were gone without any notice and the workshop crew looked for them (and they magically re-appeared after a couple of days). Allowing people to take stuff home only works as long as the minimum rules that we have in place are followed. --ⓒ②② (🅃🄰🄻🄺) 09:52, 16 September 2022 (CEST)
- Vorstand will approach the member and make sure that the rules are being followed
- New spekaers have appeared in the geming aera without talking about it on the plenum.
- Ask who brought them and make them put it on the next plenum
Background: People drink coffee at the club, but usually bring their own little hand grinders. These aren't very fun to use. Having an electric grinder would be nice.
New Information: q3k has a spare Ascaso i-Mini conical burr grinder that he's willing to perma-lend (or maybe even donate) to the Makerlab, and is willing to document its usage, teach people how to maintain it and generally make sure it doesn't end up like That Other Coffee Machine The Lab Used To Have.
Question: Do we want such a grinder? Can we spare some counter space for the grinder in the kitchen? It has a footprint of around 150x200mm.
Notes: The grinder, as long as people don't do wildly inappropriate things to it (like grind things that aren't coffee) doesn't actually require much maintenance and/or cleaning.
- Approved, Serge will take responsibility and if it does not work take it back
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
- (see last plenum)
Introduce Loomio poll
Things to Buy
replace some janky cables and upgrade the sound system:
in case the bluetooth reciever is broken: ~~ 50€ Logitech Bluetooth Adapter
- Approved 9/9
- Approved 9/9