Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
- Aaron: 3D Printing a bracket for Thinkpad Dock
- Dominik: Holzschilder für Hochzeit, Getränkekarte lasern
- German: Auto
- Theresa: Abendessen
- Robert: Lötet irgendwas
- Meier: Pflanze, Yogablöcke
- Chris: Kindezimmer aufräumen
- Mattheus: Sonnenbrillen Lasercuttern
- David: Streichen, Umzug
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update of the groups meeting at our space, or other longterm space projects
- Laser tube will be ordered this week. We need someone to install it and take responsibility -> Mattheus
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Bernhard and German for rescuing workshop and equipment during the rainstorm on tuesday (2021-06-29)
- Meier, Serverin, David, Theresa and German for cleaning up during cleanup!
- Robert & German for introducing new members to the Laser!
- Severin & Meier for fixing the bandsaw
- All the awesome people using the space in front of our lab during weekends and by doing that preventing further vandalism :-)
- Severin & Aaron for laying new network cabling on the roof
- Meier for watering the plants every single day and everyone else who helps keeping our flowers happy
- everyone attending the plenum
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20210627 Plenum
- Vandalism: Activities the last weeks show you have to be carefule with leaving stuff unattended
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Water damage because of heavy thunderstorm. Turns out there are still a lot of leaks in the rooftop.
- MGH is informed, David will contact them again tomorrow
- The flipper has been broken for ages. Is anyone willing to take onto this? The same rules that apply to other broken devices (member takes it home) should apply here as well (with a reasonable timeframe) --C22 (talk) 12:05, 7 July 2021 (CEST)
- Proposal: ask owner to get it fixed or remove it from the space. David will contact owner. Review next Plenum
What's missing in our workshop?
Lets discuss which tools you are missing and lets see how we can get them :-) Any consumables that are missing?
- Screws need be ordered -> Meier, German
- Secure the area where the rolling doors come down to prevent stuff under the door
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
Introduce Loomio poll
Give a brief introduction of what you want to be decided on in Loomio before posting it to the Loomio management board
Things to Buy
- Proper ratchet 1/4 and 1/2 " - we have a ton of nuts but no proper ratchet to use them. The ones linked come with lifetime warranty and we have one on-site privately owned and can just vouch for it. Price for both are 110€ without discount. We could also get a full set at 177€ that comes in a metal case and with nuts and bits. --C22 (talk) 12:03, 7 July 2021 (CEST)
- Complete Set 177€ no objections
- I am proposing to get new pliers for the soldering corner (that should only be used for cutting cables/soldering). 2 x 15€ for this [] and 1 x this plier (22€) for thicker cables. --C22 (talk) 12:03, 7 July 2021 (CEST)
- All 3 for 55€ no objections
- We should also get one proper plier (22€) for the 3d printing room... --C22 (talk) 12:03, 7 July 2021 (CEST)
- no objections
- Theresa has been complaining about the oven for a while. She wants to use it for baking but the oven heats very unevenly. I would propose a budget of 200€ to see what we can get (used) to replace the current one. We should not buy one that's too old, because most of them have problems with uneven heating it seems (e.g. alte feuerwehr oven had the same problem). --C22 (talk) 12:11, 7 July 2021 (CEST) (for Theresa)
- David might have an oven
- no objections to 200€ budget
- 100€ new lock for toilet access and kitchen external door David
- no objections